Businesses with a bricks-and-mortar location or those that serve a specific area need to capitalize on local search. With consumers searching increasingly from mobile services, it is even more important.
Local Landing Pages are an incredibly important part of your digital marketing strategy. All of your email campaigns, social media and Pay-Per-Click marketing should point to a well-designed landing page to convert them to sales or leads. So it is crucial that your local landing page has a stunning design with compelling cal-to-actions to convert those leads.
Benefits of Local Landing Pages
- They leave a good first impression: Well designed landing pages provide value for the reader and offer tangible next steps (ie, a call-to-action button or links related content on the site), improve click-through rates and effectively jumpstart the customer experience.
- They Generate Leads and Conversions
- They Promote New Products and Services: Landing pages can zero in on specific products and features and give them a chance to shine. it’s a lot easier to bring real-world benefits to light with a landing page devoted to a particular product or service.
- They Are Direct And To The Point: Landing pages are perfect vessels for communicating your core brand messaging and value adds in the most efficient and stripped-down fashion possible. In the right circumstances, that’s exactly what your target audience needs.
- They Build Credibility: Landing pages that take a problem/solution approach demonstrate to site visitors that your company can provide relief for whatever pain point they’re coping with. You can really emphasize the point by displaying customer testimonials or showcasing some of your former current satisfied clients.
- They Increase Your Search Traffic: An optimized landing page that is search-friendly uses targeted keywords and follows search engine optimization best practices will drive more traffic to your site.
What Whirl Wind Local SEO can do for you!
Whirl Wind Local SEO understands the ingredients needed to achieve an effective local landing page. Here are a few of the things we will do for you:
- Create a visually stunning page that is simple, clear and concise.
- Create strong calls-to-action to entice your leads.
- Ensure that your NAP (Name, Address and Phone Number) are advertised visibly.
- We will use only schema structured markup as Google loves this structure.
- Use only location specific content.
- Ensure the landing page has a responsive design meaning that it is totally mobile-friendly.